We’re currently accepting applications for our Editorial Team. As an Editorial Team Member, you’ll help pioneer our effort to share relevant, helpful career information with diverse law students. You’ll also research and report on issues that affect diverse communities. Your suggestions and feedback about Blueprint JD’s content and contributors will help shape the Blueprint JD Blog.
As a Blueprint JD Editor, you’ll:
- Actively contribute to the Blueprint JD blog.
- Identify and recruit new blog contributors.
- Develop and mange the editorial calendar.
- Evaluate blog submissions and edit blog copy.
- Promote blog content on social media.
We’re looking for volunteers who are:
- Effective communicators, particularly in a virtual work environment.
- Thoughtful and engaging writers.
- Organized, as in your closet is color-coded.
- Hardworking and not afraid to pitch in.
- Committed to diversity and passionate about the law.
You’ll start in January 2013 and stay on through March 2013, the end of our next editorial cycle, with the potential to renew. You’ll manage or write 3-6 posts per month and participate in a monthly editors’ call.
Our volunteer editor role is an incredible opportunity to raise your profile while giving back. We invite you to complete our short Editorial Team Application.
Want to test the waters before making a longer term commitment? No problem. We invite you to guest author a single article at any time.